Monday, September 14, 2009

Greetings, Earthlings


Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog, still downy and new as a baby chick (or an infant with Hypertrichosis).

You don't know me, so I'll introduce myself. I'm a small-time artist and science-fiction writer from the Boston area, currently wrapping up my liberal arts associates degree. After that I intend to move on to what I really want to do, which is art history or museum studies, maybe a history of science minor.

Get to it already, you say, and I shall. I started this blog primarily in order to promote interest in those freaks of nature that are my stories, and also to occasionally stick my opinion on a piece of literature in as well. On a completely random side note, I enjoy folklore, gadgetry, and anything paranormal, so any viewer of this page shall be subjected to relative articles as well. Now, fear my blogging.

Ahaha,ahaha,ahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment